Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last Stop Kmart

 All ones desires can be fulfilled with this vast variety of inventory in this supercenter. All the while this quite lucrative attraction can deliver hefty profits. Kmart is not able to keep up with the corporate scums we know of as Walmart. Walmart has a high price of low cost to meet the demands of their customers.  They underpay their workers, have sweat shop factories in China paying workers under $2 a week. Next time you buy from walmart think about why the price is as cheap as it is. I don't know too much about the business behind Kmart but I'm guessing like any huge corporation it too probably is heavily money driven. I went to a Kmart recently off Cleveland Avenue and absorbed what this phenomenon was all about. This store looked as if it hadn't been remodeled since the mid 1970's. A trip down the isles looking up at florescent lights gives a crazy psychedelic feeling. This was a debacle to my head causing massive headaches. Could I already have had enough kmart shopping just from the interior design of the building? I had to keep going to see what all this rave was about. They really had just about anything you wanted from; sporting goods, fishing and hunting gear, food, drinks, candy, books, school supplies, toys, electronics. You could walk in planning on buying a binder and come out with a bb gun. Really I didn't think kmart supplied these types of inventory? Kmart is the one stop mart that I will go to only if I am in the area and need something quick. As of a Walmart I would never step foot inside that corporation of evil. Another place I have been to that is a cultural landscape is a venue such as the HP Pavilion in San Jose. Many different people come through depending on the type of event. It could be the host for a Sharks game where fans bleed teal and will expect nothing less than victory. If that does not interest you than maybe a lacrosse game or a huge touring act coming through town may. There is always different types of people that come through this arena and that is what makes it so unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment